Church View Dental Practice Limited invites our patients to become members of our Careplan, which is a preventative based plan which includes the following benefits:
- Continued NHS care for children
- 10% discount on all dental treatment not included in the Careplan.
- Affordable monthly direct debit payments spreading the cost of your preventative care over 12 months.
- Routine dental examinations, including full dental examination, advice, treatment planning and oral health screening
- Hygiene consultation including full scale and polish, removal of tartar calculus build up, review of current oral hygiene procedures, periodontal screening and advice, preventative techniques to help reduce decay and gum disease, pocket charting to measure and monitor and any gum shrinkage.
- Bitewing X-rays when necessary.
- Free assessment of dental pain normally charged at £25 per assessment.
- Free antibiotics provided on-site when necessary. No queuing at the chemist and no prescription fee – normally charged at £10 per item.